Out of production – No longer in stock
The RaceCapture/Apex Data Acquisition and Telemetry System is the flagship product from Autosport Labs. It is a rugged, high performance data logger that combines a highly accurate 20Hz GNSS receiver with dead reckoning correction, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyro, dedicated analog, digital, and frequency inputs
The Race Capture/Apex is a powerful and expandable platform – it features onboard Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Cellular radios for connectivity, in addition to 2 separate CAN Bus channels for integrating with your vehicle OBD2 port or bespoke CAN devices. This is a platform ready to grow with you throughout your motorsports experiences.
Unique to the Apex model is a rugged IP65 enclosure featuring sealed Deutsch connectors, as well as a multi-GNSS receiver supporting GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/BeiDou systems, as well as automatic dead-reckoning when satellite signals are compromised.
- 20Hz GNSS engine with dead reckoning.
- Connectivity via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Cellular radio.
- Built-in 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyro sensors (6-axis IMU).
- Customized channel configuration.
- Stores up to 32GB of logs via SD card.
- Embedded scripting engine for output control.
Input and Output Channels
RaceCapture/Apex offers 25 input and output channels, enough to handle complex logging and control tasks:
- 9 dedicated 0-5v 1KHz analog input channels for measuring sensors or processing input from other devices.
- 4 dedicated 0-5v 1KHz frequency input channels for measuring RPM, wheel speed, or any kind of periodic pulse.
- 3 configurable digital channels, switchable for input or output.
- 3 axis accelerometer module plus 3-axis gyroscope.
- 2 CAN Bus channels for OBD II or custom CAN messaging. Capture up to 40 OBD II channels and 100 CAN channels.
- 20Hz GNSS module with external antenna for increased accuracy.
- Onboard Cellular, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi radios.
Made in the USA
The RaceCapture/Apex is designed, built and tested by the team at Autosport Labs, with a production facility located in Washington state. You can learn more about the RaceCapture/Apex, as well as receive support, by visiting www.autosportlabs.com.
Please note that this product takes 2 weeks to ship.