The ShiftX3 is a multi-function, configurable display designed to work with your RaceCapture data logger.
Please note that we only carry the version that includes the CAN hub installation kit, making for plug-and-play installations.
Fully Customizable RGB Sequential Display for Your RaceCapture System
ShiftX3 has 9 super-bright RGB LEDs in a compact, surface-mountable package, with plug and play wiring.
- RaceCapture/Pro MK2/MK3
- RaceCapture/Track MK2
Please note that the Shift X3 is NOT compatible with RaceCapture/Track MK1.
Configurable 7 Segment Display
You can setup ShiftX3 to show your current gear, or have it show any RaceCapture channel value you’d like. Use it as a sequential shift light and never miss a shift.
- Set up a shift light to show any color, with up to 5 RPM thresholds – even customize it to flash.
- Use it to visualize your predictive lap times and shave seconds off your best lap.
- Use the center gauge to visualize your current lap time performance against the session’s best time. Green bar means you’re beating the best lap.
Use it for sensor alerts and save your engine
- The two flanking LEDs can be individually controlled to light up at sensor thresholds. Up to 5 trigger thresholds can select any color and variable flash rate.
Left and Right Navigation Hard Buttons
ShiftX3 includes navigation buttons that will scroll your RaceCapture dashboard screen left and right – perfect for gloved operation.
An on-board photosensor will auto-dim the display, a necessity for nighttime racing.
Easy to Install and Configure
With the CAN bus installation kit, it’s easy to wire up for OBDII vehicles, and just power and ground for all other installations. Check out the Autosport Labs Wiki for full installation guide.
What’s In The Kit
Every ShiftX3 includes:
- Mounting screws
- CAN hub accessory kit for plug and play with RaceCapture/Track MK2 and RaceCapture/Pro