The RaceCapture/Pro Mk 3 Data Acquisition System is a high performance data logger that combines a highly accurate 50Hz GPS receiver, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyro, dedicated analog, digital, and frequency inputs
The Race Capture/Pro Mk 3 is a powerful and expandable platform – it features onboard Bluetooth and Wi-Fi radios for connectivity, as well as 2 separate CAN Bus channels for integrating with your vehicle OBD2 port or bespoke CAN devices. This is a platform ready to grow with you throughout your motorsports experiences.
The 3rd generation also features a dedicated wiring harness, as well as improved ergonomics and robustness.
Please note: We only carry the non-cellular telemetry version of the RaceCapture/Pro Mk3. There is also a version with an optional cellular telemetry module, which you may purchase from us via special order. Please contact us to confirm pricing and availability.
Also, please note that you will need a separate RaceCapture OBD II (CAN or Legacy OBD II) cable if you wish to log data from your vehicle’s OBD II port.
- 50Hz GPS engine.
- Connectivity via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi radios.
- Built-in 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyro sensors (6-axis IMU).
- Customized channel configuration.
- Stores up to 32GB of logs via SD card.
- Embedded scripting engine for output control.
Input and Output Channels
RaceCapture/Pro Mk3 offers 25 input and output channels, enough to handle complex logging and control tasks:
- 9 dedicated 0-5v 1KHz analog input channels for measuring sensors or processing input from other devices.
- 4 dedicated 0-5v 1KHz frequency input channels for measuring RPM, wheel speed, or any kind of periodic pulse.
- 3 configurable digital channels, switchable for input or output.
- 3 axis accelerometer module plus 3-axis gyroscope.
- 2 CAN Bus channels for OBD II or custom CAN messaging. Capture up to 40 OBD II channels and 100 CAN channels.
- 50Hz GPS module with external antenna for increased accuracy.
- Onboard Bluetooth and Wi-Fi radios.
- Optional Cellular Telemetry adapters.
Made in the USA
The RaceCapture/Pro Mk3 is designed, built and tested by the team at Autosport Labs, with a production facility located in Washington state. You can learn more about the RaceCapture/Pro Mk3, as well as receive support, by visiting www.autosportlabs.com.
Please note that this product takes 2 weeks to ship.