The RaceCapture/Track Mk3 combines an external high-gain quad-band GNSS receiver (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou satellite constellations), IMU (accelerometer and gyro), and dual CAN / OBD II integration – all in a compact form factor that fits at the bottom of your windshield.
We have also assembled a RaceCapture/Track Analog Expansion Kit which includes everything that you need to connect and AnalogX analog sensor expansion module to the RaceCapture/Track, allowing for up to 4 additional sensors to be configured.
Power is provided from your vehicle’s OBD II port via the supplied cable. Combined with SoloStorm, it makes an excellent all-in-one solution for your data acquisition and analysis needs.
If installing this product on a 2022+ Subaru BRZ/Toyota GT86, then you will also need an additional CAN Adapter Harness, as the factory OBD II port does not expose the vehicle CAN bus.
This product works best with with CAN bus vehicles (2008 and greater model years). For non-CAN bus vehicles which are still OBD II compliant (model years from 1996 to 2007), configure your order to include the Legacy OBD II adapter option.
For mounting, we suggest using a GPS suction cup mount for flexibility and portability.
- 25Hz quad-band GNSS engine (10Hz recommended setting).
- Connectivity via both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi radio.
- Built-in 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyro sensors (6-axis IMU).
- Customized CAN channel configuration.
- Dual CAN ports for expansion options.
- New, motorsport-grade connectors and rugged housing.
Input and Output Channels
RaceCapture/Track Mk3 offers 25 input and output channels, enough to handle complex logging and control tasks:
- 3 axis accelerometer module plus 3-axis gyroscope.
- 2 CAN Bus ports for OBD II (via OBD II adapter) or custom CAN messaging. Capture up to 100 CAN channels.
- 25Hz GNSS module with selectable rate for greater accuracy (5/10/25/Hz).
- Onboard Bluetooth and Wi-Fi radios.
Setup and Configuration
Before connecting to and configuring your RaceCapture logger, we highly recommend that you connect it to a Mac or Windows 10 PC via the supplied USB cable, and change the name of the Bluetooth device to something that is unique to you – for example, ‘RCTMK3_JohnSmith’. Set the pairing code to 1234.
You will find this option in the RaceCapture app under Wireless -> Bluetoth -> Advanced. You can download the RaceCapture app from Autosport Labs, or from the Google Play store.
Made in the USA
The RaceCapture/Track is designed, built and tested by the team at Autosport Labs, with a production facility located in Washington state. You can learn more about the RaceCapture/Track, as well as receive support, by visiting www.autosportlabs.com.
Please note that while we usually maintain stock of this product, due to supply chain variability it can take up to 2 weeks to ship.