The RaceCapture/Track Mk2 combines an external high-gain GPS receiver (similar to the RaceCapture/Pro), IMU (accelerometer and gyro), and CAN / OBD II integration – all in a compact form factor that fits at the bottom of your windshield.
Power is provided from your vehicle’s OBD II port via the supplied cable. Combined with SoloStorm, it makes an excellent all-in-one solution for your data acquisition and analysis needs.
This product works best with with CAN bus vehicles (2008 and greater model years). For non-CAN bus vehicles which are still OBD II compliant (model years from 1996 to 2007), configure your order to include the Legacy OBD II adapter option.
For mounting, we suggest using a GPS suction cup mount for flexibility and portability.
- 50Hz GPS engine (10Hz recommended setting).
- Connectivity via both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi radio.
- Built-in 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyro sensors (6-axis IMU).
- Customized CAN channel configuration.
Input and Output Channels
RaceCapture/Track Mk3 offers 25 input and output channels, enough to handle complex logging and control tasks:
- 3 axis accelerometer module plus 3-axis gyroscope.
- 2 CAN Bus channels for OBD II (via OBD II adapter) or custom CAN messaging. Capture up to 100 CAN channels.
- 50Hz GPS module with selectable rate for greater accuracy (5/10/25/50Hz).
- Onboard Bluetooth and Wi-Fi radios.
Made in the USA
The RaceCapture/Track is designed, built and tested by the team at Autosport Labs, with a production facility located in Washington state. You can learn more about the RaceCapture/Track, as well as receive support, by visiting www.autosportlabs.com.
Please note that this product can take up to 2 weeks to ship.