The OBDLink MX+ is the ideal OBDII Bluetooth interface to pair with SoloStorm. We have tested a number of OBDII Bluetooth readers, and we prefer the OBDLink MX series due to its small form factor, clear indicator lights, speed, and reliability.
The OBDLink MX+ can even be left in your vehicle thanks to it’s power saving technology – this truly is the best OBDII Bluetooth solution for your competition vehicle!
- Up to 4x faster than the closest competitor – MX+ accelerates Apps by up to 250% and PC software by up to 400%. Experience faster screen updates and more graph points.
- Supports SW CAN & MS CAN protocols – MX is the only scan tool in its class that can access these proprietary GM & Ford networks in addition to the 5 standard OBDII protocols.
- World’s smallest scan tool – At just under 2” long, OBDLink won’t obstruct driver legroom.
- Hack-Proof – Cutting-edge security scheme virtually eliminates the risk of unauthorized access.
- BatterySaver Technology – MX’s innovative sleep function lets you leave it plugged in without danger of draining your car’s battery.
- Read & Clear Check Engine light – Check diagnostic codes yourself and make informed repair decisions.
- Works on PC’s, Smart Phones, and Tablets – Turn your laptop, netbook, Android, or Symbian device into a sophisticated diagnostics tool and performance monitor. Note: Not compatible with Apple products.
- Works on a wider range of vehicles – OBDLink’s advanced algorithm enables MX to connect to more OBDII-compliant makes & models than any other scan tool.
- Free diagnostics software – Includes ScanTool.net’s exclusive OBDwiz license for Windows (a $39.95 value)
- Peace of Mind – Covered by ScanTool’s 3-year warranty & 90-day money-back guarantee.
- Superior Compatibility – works with more 3rd party apps & software than any other adapter.
- Innovative ‘Connect’ button – requires physical access to enable Bluetooth pairing.
- 128-bit military grade data encryption, Man-in-the-Middle (MITM) protection.
- Class 1.5 Bluetooth v3.0 transmission (max range: ~ 250 ft).
- Maximum Parameter ID (PID) rate: 100 PIDs/second for PC and Android.
- Supports Bluetooth Low Energy for connecting from Apple iOS devices.
- Dimensions: 1.97 x 1.77 x 0.91 inches (51 x 45 x 23 mm)
- Weight: 1.2 oz. (33 g.)
- Operating Voltage: 8-18V DC
- Operating Temperature: -4º to 131º F (-20º to 55º C)
- Operating Humidity 10 to 85% (non-condensing)