The OBDLink MX+ is the ideal OBDII Bluetooth interface to pair with SoloStorm. We have tested a number of OBDII Bluetooth readers, and we prefer the OBDLink MX series due to its small form factor, clear indicator lights, speed, and reliability.
The OBDLink MX+ can even be left in your vehicle thanks to it’s power saving technology – this truly is the best OBDII Bluetooth solution for your competition vehicle!
Canadian and United States Shipping
Please note that we maintain stock of these units in both Canada and the United States, as these units are popular with the Canadian automotive diagnostic market. We commonly ship these units across Canada via Canada Post, with expedited shipping available as well.
- Up to 4x faster than the closest competitor – MX+ accelerates Apps by up to 250% and PC software by up to 400%. Experience faster screen updates and more graph points.
- Supports SW CAN & MS CAN protocols – MX is the only scan tool in its class that can access these proprietary GM & Ford networks in addition to the 5 standard OBDII protocols.
- World’s smallest scan tool – At just under 2” long, OBDLink won’t obstruct driver legroom.
- Hack-Proof – Cutting-edge security scheme virtually eliminates the risk of unauthorized access.
- BatterySaver Technology – MX’s innovative sleep function lets you leave it plugged in without danger of draining your car’s battery.
- Read & Clear Check Engine light – Check diagnostic codes yourself and make informed repair decisions.
- Works on PC’s, Smart Phones, and Tablets – Turn your laptop, netbook, Android, or Symbian device into a sophisticated diagnostics tool and performance monitor. Note: Not compatible with Apple products.
- Works on a wider range of vehicles – OBDLink’s advanced algorithm enables MX to connect to more OBDII-compliant makes & models than any other scan tool.
- Free diagnostics software – Includes ScanTool.net’s exclusive OBDwiz license for Windows (a $39.95 value)
- Peace of Mind – Covered by ScanTool’s 3-year warranty & 90-day money-back guarantee.
- Superior Compatibility – works with more 3rd party apps & software than any other adapter.
- Innovative ‘Connect’ button – requires physical access to enable Bluetooth pairing.
- 128-bit military grade data encryption, Man-in-the-Middle (MITM) protection.
- Class 1.5 Bluetooth v3.0 transmission (max range: ~ 250 ft).
- Maximum Parameter ID (PID) rate: 100 PIDs/second for PC and Android.
- Supports Bluetooth Low Energy for connecting from Apple iOS devices.
- Dimensions: 1.97 x 1.77 x 0.91 inches (51 x 45 x 23 mm)
- Weight: 1.2 oz. (33 g.)
- Operating Voltage: 8-18V DC
- Operating Temperature: -4º to 131º F (-20º to 55º C)
- Operating Humidity 10 to 85% (non-condensing)