Choose Your App
I’ve found [SoloStorm] invaluable for not only comparing drivers, but also for comparing run to run. I use it regularly at events to determine spots I can do better[…] Bottom line is that it helps me tremendously in my search for the fastest run!
Ron BauerMulti-Time National SCCA Autocross and ProSolo Champion
We talk about SoloStorm on the Cone Coach Podcast because we use it ourselves all the time. It is the only solution that quickly helps you spot lost time between runs, while letting you go deep in the data between events.
Neal Tovsen2018 CSP National Champion and Host of Cone Coach Podcast
Custom Video Layouts
CircuitStorm and SoloStorm support most current Android devices:
- Android 5 or greater required
- Phones (Samsung, Pixel, LG, etc)
- Tablets (Samsung, Kindle, etc)
Select a GPS / GNSS logger that grows with you:
- Bluetooth GPS receiver + internal IMU
- RaceCapture Bluetooth + Wi-Fi data loggers
- QStarz Bluetooth LE GPS receiver
- Racelogic VBox Sport
- Race Technology DL1
Connect to your vehicle’s OBD II port or onboard Wi-Fi module:
- OBD II scan tool (ELM-327 chipset – OBDLink MX+, etc)
- Porsche GT Wi-Fi modules (requires preparation for lap timer app)
Control an external Wi-Fi camera:
- Garmin VIRB X, XE, and Ultra 30
- GoPro Hero 3 to Hero 8 models
- Yi 4K Action Camera
- Polaroid Cube+
Share and stream to cloud services:
- Share and connect via Petrel Cloud
- Streaming telemetry via Podium.live
Integrated Cloud Storage
Seamlessly share logs and videos in Petrel Cloud
- Create and manage teams to share and learn with
- Find fast laps and see where others are making time
- Refer to past laps and chart your progress
- Back up your logs and videos and transfer between devices
Combine SoloStorm software as part of turn-key packages at discounted pricing. These packages include approved and tested hardware.
Shop our online store for approved and supported hardware to build a data logging system that grows with you.
We have shipping centres in both the United States and Canada, so shipments arrive fast and usually within one week.
The RaceCapture Plug and Play Ecosystem allows you quickly connect and configure a RaceCapture system that meet your exact needs. The use of threaded, quick-connect terminals means that most installations no longer require any custom wiring!